Growers are able to reduce their energy expenses by 30% to 50% with a quick return time thanks to our audits.
An energy audit identifies energy inefficiencies, energy saving opportunities and prioritize action. It combines an approach of the site and thermal calculations with Hortinergy.
– Heat production and storage with a high efficiency and low cost
– Efficient heat release / cooling emission for the crop rather than ambient air
– Cover and screens to reduce heat loss
– Airflow for an optimal climate
– Dehumidification, cooling and ventilation for also an optimal climate, reducing the risk of diseases…
– Lighting (cover, screen, LED, HPS) to increase photosynthesis and reduce electricity costs
– Regulation and settings to ensure the proper functioning of the combination of all the above equipment.