Hortinergy assists you in designing an energy efficient greenhouse with an optimal climate. You will be able to define the best equipment configuration in order to reduce your energy cost.
It’s easy to make your cannabis greenhouse design project online worldwide.
- Enter the input parameters: greenhouse dimensions, screens, equipment and climate settings,
- Hortinergy models the inner climate,
- Hortinergy will simulate the energy consumption.
You can estimate the impact of many parameters and compare the scenarios:
In a cannabis greenhouse, you want to control temperature, humidity, solar radiation and air velocity. Hortinergy implements these climate settings parameters:
For instance, you can fill in the temperature and humidity setpoints
Secondly, Hortinergy will simulate the inner climate on an hourly basis during a typical year.
Hortinergy models the transpiration of cannabis taking into account the development of the crop and the inner climate: temperature, humidity, solar radiation, assimilation lighting, air speed…
We show as an example a glass greenhouse
- located in Ontario, Canada,
- roof: transparent glass cover, blackout screen and thermal screen,
- side walls: opaque,
- assimilation lighting,
- cooling and dehumidification system.
We show the inner climate during an average day in May. The temperatures are in Celsius degrees .