We are pleased to announce that “Hortinergy – Climate modelling and analysis” is nominated for the prestigious 2019 GreenTech Innovation Awards in the category Sustainability .
“Hortinergy – Climate modelling and analysis” models and analyses the climate of a greenhouse to quantify and optimise both inputs and climate.
This online decision-making tool let you:
– Model the climate inside greenhouses anywhere worldwide
– Analyze the results according to your requirements
– Compare scenarios thanks to an online interface
– It is very useful for preliminary construction project, renovation or a new cultivation method
• It provides brand new inputs related to climate control and plants:
– Shade and blackout climate screens
– Ventilation, humidification, dehumidification
– Assimilation light (LED, HPS)
• Main output is the climate inside the greenhouse (T°C, RH/Humidity deficit, light) on an hourly basis
• Further analysis of this climate modelling is reached thanks to a new level of features such as
– PAR reaching canopy and artificial light required to reach Day Light Integral
– Match light/temperature during production cycle
– Estimation of Greenhouse Gas Emitted…