The Greenhouse Sector is keen to understand how to utilise Geothermal as a reliable, affordable and autonomous energy source.
The International Geothermal Association IGA organises a top notch 2-day learning experience including site visits to geothermal greenhouses in The Netherlands.
Save the Date:
26 & 27 September 2022
NH Hotels, The Hague, The Netherlands
The IGA is proud to have line up of key companies and specialists for the full value chain of geothermal use for the greenhouse industry.
A first glimpse on the program:
- Wageningen Economic Research https://www.wur.nl/en/Research-Results/Research-Institutes/Economic-Research.htm on relations in the energy mix for greenhouse industry
- TNO AGE https://www.nlog.nl/en/welcome-nlog on geological potential modeling and Dutch subsidies and regulations
- Getech https://getech.com/ on local understanding of the geology and global modelling possibilities
- Shell Geothermal on the challenges and possibilities of geothermal in the global energy mix
Several specialists will lecture on UTES, energy contract management, greenhouse configurations and climate installation modelling
A full program will be available beginning of July.
What will you get?
- Learn from the experts in greenhouse climate and geothermal energy.
- Join us of guided afternoon field excursions to TRIAS WESTLAND and ECW MIDDENMEER.
- Network with global professional during our dinner & drinks.
You can visit our webpage if you are willing to know more about geothermal heating with Hortinergy.