The main issue for growers is to improve production and decrease energy expenditures. This software provides decisions making elements to solve it.
This simulation software uses the dry matter weight calculation method including photosynthesis, respiration as well as the translocation of assimilas between sources and sinks of the tomato plant.
Hortinergy simulates 3 major significant results:
– the dry matter in g/ (m². Day) on a daily basis
– by extension the quantity of tomato produced yearly
– the quantity of CO2 injected in Ppm / (m².h) on an hourly basis
The input parameters are:
– Crop: type, cultivation dates…
– CO2: concentration target settings, starting /ending date, minimum solar radiation…
The output parameters are:
– Dry matter of the tomato
– The consumption of CO²
Comments are closed.